- High School Youth Group (Thursdays -7pm)
- Held in the parking lot when weather allows. Students may also check-in via Zoom link (above) at 7pm if not joining in-person.
- First Friday Youth Night (1st Friday of the month - 5:30 pm)
- Zoom Check-in (link above) at 5:30 pm
- Families invited to a Holy Hour in church at 6:00pm
The community of Guardian Angels desires to support and serve our parish youth* and their families, ensuring that they grow in love and relationship with Christ and His Church. Therefore, we partner with our young people and their families in "worshiping together, sharing our lives and faith, supporting and caring for one another as we strive to live the Gospel of Jesus Christ." (Parish Prayer)*
Please check out our handbook below and browse this page for pertinent releases, info, dates and archives of our newsletter. For more information on our youth ministry program, contact Bradley Barnes, use these links to register for our Middle School, High School Parent, or High School Student text threads, or sign up for our email list.
*All events are open to ANY young person in grades 6-8 (middle school) or 9-12 (high school).