This men's fellowship group meets weekly to discuss current issues for fathers and their families. The one hour meetings involve prayer, scripture, catechism, song, and large and small discussion groups. A year-long syllabus is published and followed. It is attached below.
Discussions this year will include:
- Our Catholic Faith and Youth Sports
- How to Reach Young People with the Message of Catholic Faith
- What is Spiritual vs Religious?
- Our Call to Social Justice
- Dealing with Dysfunction at home
- And much more
All fathers are welcome! You may join at any point throughout the year.