This men's fellowship group meets weekly to discuss current issues for fathers and their families. The one hour meetings involve prayer, scripture, catechism, song, and large and small discussion groups. A year-long syllabus is published and followed. It is attached below.
Discussions this year will include:
- Best ways to share your faith with your kids when they are 10, 20, or 40
- Catholicism and end of life decisions
- Fake News today and in Jesus Christ's time
- Disciplining teenagers
- Letting our children fail
- Girls: How men can help raise them
- And much more
All fathers are welcome! You may join at any point throughout the year. If you would like more information, please click here.