High School Youth Ministry: Evening Chapel
- High School Youth Ministry: Evening Chapel
- 11/8/2020, 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- St. Margaret-St. John
Sunday, November 8th we will gather five communities: Guardian Angels, Immaculate Heart of Mary, St. Bernard, St. Max, and the Eastside Region Parishes. We’ll be coming together at St. Margaret-St. John for a night called “Evening Chapel.”
Doors open at 5pm, and the night begins in full at 5:30pm with dinner, activities, a speaker, Holy Hour + Confession, and time for small groups. This event is FREE, open to ANY high schooler (they must register with one of the host groups), and we will stringently follow all established COVID protocols (see below).
EVERY student who can make it should register by following this link – we will need to monitor our numbers carefully to make sure that we can put on this event safely and securely.
- Students are temperature checked upon arrival
- Masks are worn indoors and outdoors when social distancing is not able to be maintained
- When the weather allows, we conduct outdoor activities so that students can have a SAFE break from masks
- Appropriate space to spread out is always secured for each youth group meeting (outdoors, Bishop Rehring, or Old Gym)
- Hand sanitizing/hand washing is promoted (and sanitizing is required at specific times)