Middle School Youth Ministry: VIRTUAL Bonfire
- Middle School Youth Ministry: VIRTUAL Bonfire
- 10/2/2020, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Online (See Description)
We have moved this event to Zoom for a "Virtual Bonfire":
- Wear some fall/warm clothes and head to your back-yard or porch
- Grab a mug of cocoa, tea, or another warm beverage
- Raffle for a Starbucks giftcard for those who attend
- A virtual bonfire will begoing, and we can check-in with one another and play some Jackbox games
- Middle School Youth Night Link (live at 5:00 pm tonight, 10/2)
Each first Friday of the month we gather all middle school students for communal recreation, prayer, and a chance to hang out and build community in a fun atmosphere. We'd love to have you join us! This group is open to all students in grades 6-8, regardless of parish, school, or even faith background. Each meeting blends elements of games, community building, reflection, faith-sharing, and prayer. We open with recreational ""free time,"" during which we check-in all students participating*.
There is no cost to join, and youth are invited to attend at any point during the year. Students should make sure that they have a Youth Ministry Release and Contact & Medical Form on file for the year (click the links to digitally complete). Periodically, off-site events or retreats are offered in conjunction with High School Youth Group (which will require additional releases).
*Current COVID procedures require that students wear masks for check-in/check-out and indoor activities. If students do not have one, they will be provided. All participants are also temperature checked before participating. We ask that those participating to remain alert to any potential symptoms prior to the event. Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will be available.