This men's fellowship group meets weekly to discuss current issues for fathers and their families. The one hour meetings involve prayer, scripture, catechism, song, and large and small discussion groups. A year-long syllabus is published and followed. It is attached below.
Discussions this year will include:
- Helping your children be the best they can be
- Wholesome family entertainment
- How to introduce the faith to young children
- Being Catholic in a divided spiritual house
- Balancing work and family
- Understanding the Mass
- And much more
All fathers are welcome! You may join at any point throughout the year.