Providing for the future well-being of your family, and at the same time, supporting the mission of Guardian Angels Parish can be accomplished by a variety of gifts known as planned gifts.
Planned gifts, such as bequests in wills or trusts; life insurance; charitable trusts; IRAs and retirement assets; pooled income funds and annuities can provide benefits to you and your family now, and in the future. Depending on the asset given and the gift arrangement selected, a donor will experience some or all of the following benefits:
- Make a lasting difference to Guardian Angels Parish.
- Avoid capital gains tax on gifts of appreciated property.
- Reduce income tax through a deduction for a gift.
- Eliminate federal estate tax on property passing to charity upon death.
- Retain life income for themselves and other beneficiaries.
- Reduce costs and time in estate settlement.
- Fulfill philanthropic goals.
Attached are documents with more information on the planned giving options available to you.