Scouts - Girls
What is Girl Scouts?
Girl Scouts isn’t just a moment in her life, it’s a movement dedicated to building girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.Girl Scouts is a way of life that brings out the best in your girl, even in the most challenging of times. While she’s learning about STEM, the outdoors, entrepreneurship, and important life skills, she’s discovering new ways to become her best self!
What’s the goal?
Making sure girls see and have opportunities to reach their potential isn’t just about helping them earn better grades, make better decisions, and lead happier lives (though it helps with those things too!). It’s about creating a more fair, equal, and compassionate world where every girl has a seat at the table and can make her dreams come true.
How can you get involved?
- 7th Grade Cadettes - Flo Dwyer and Jan Baker
- 6th Grade Cadettes - Amy Armstrong Smith and Christine Bowe
- 5th Grade Juniors - Dawn Andreadis and Melissa Busse
- 4th Grade Juniors- Aubrey Badell and Melissa Clissold
- 3rd Grade Brownies - Lisa Myers and Jaime Meyers
- 2nd Grade Brownies - We need troop leaders to start a troop for this grade, if interested email Amy Armstrong Smith
So come join the fun!